Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Released: October 19, 2010
Published: Philomel
Pages: 452


Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything— including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?




whoaa.. This book was amazing. I could not put this book down. I loved it ! And let me say I also love this cover. I love all the purpleness to it. It's so gorgeous! But I also love how this book is about werewolves.


SO i loved the characters in this book beside 1. Calla, she was vary independent, and didn't really like taking orders from her Alpha. Great character. Ren. I loved Ren! He was the bad boy in this book. Cremer kind of made us not like him in the beginning, because he was being a Jerk, but then he really grows on you, you can tell that he really cares about Calla. Shay.. I did not like Shay. In the beginning I was rooting for Shay, but then after we got to know him better I just didn't like him to much, I thought that sometimes that he was weak, and didn't care for Calla like Ren did. 


The plot was amazing. I loved how there were two packs. And Calla and Ren had to get married to get there own pack. Loved the story line.  So I totally reccomend this book to everyone. 
4.5/5 stars


-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment