Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa


Released: January 25, 2011
Published: Harlequin Teen
Pages:358


This review may contain spoilers from the first two books. The Iron King and The Iron Daughter. Please don now read this review if you haven't read the two. This review will NOT Contain spoilers from The Iron Queen. 



My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.

WHOAA. This book was FAN-TAS-TIC!! I loved it. I was so excited when I bought this book I wanted to read it right away. I read it and had so many mixed emotions, I would be sad, mad, happy, and I just kept thinking about the book after I read it. Julie Kagawa did it again in the third installment in the Iron Fey series. 

I fell like in all my reviews on this series I say the same thing about the characters. But there is a total character development in this series. Meghan! In this book, she really proved herself th being a strong and independent person. She didn't really take orders from anyone, she played by her own rules, which I really like how she developed from the first to the third. Ash. Ash, was the protective guy in this book, don't get me wrong I loved him in this book, and his character also developed, I think that he opened up more in this book . We got to know the real Ash, and some of his past, and his stories from his past, he was just soo amazing in this book. Puck grew a lot to. He proved himself in this book. But I will still say this, and it will always stay the same, Team Ash. But Puck was still his Hilarious self in this book. 
Grim, same not much of a character development, but you still love this crazy cat. haha. 

I was soo sad at the end of the book, I thought it was really sad, and I think a lot of people will love this book. It has so many twists and turns, in amazing. But the ending was shocking, and if you want to find out read this book , If you have not read the first two read those first. haha
5/5 stars

-Bre





No comments:

Post a Comment