Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

Released: March 16, 2010
Published: Harper Teen
Pages: 327


Sixteen-year-old Violet Ambrose is grappling with two major issues: Jay Heaton and her unusual so-called gift. While her confusing feelings for her best friend are new, she has been able to sense dead bodies--- or at least those that have been murdered--- and the imprints that attach to their killers since she was a little girl. Violet has never considered her ability useful, but now that a serial killer had begun terrorizing her small  town she realizes she might be the only person who can stop him. 


Fiercely protective of her, Jay agrees to help Violet search for the murderer. But even as she's falling in love, Violet is getting closer to discovering a killer . . . and becoming his prey herself. 

I really enjoyed this book. I could not put this book down, it was that good. When I first bought it I kept putting off reading it because I though it was going to be an easy, light, fast read. Bit i was wrong, this book had a lot of detail, and the plot is just amazing.


The characters.I felt I could really relate to Violet, I liked how she was self independent. Sje was a great main character. Now, Jay. I really liked his character in this book. He really cared about Violets safety, and didn't want her getting hurt. I mean I think everyone would love to have a Jay in there life. He is just super caring, funny, and more!


To sum it up I really enjoyed this book, didn't have that many problems with the book. And i loved the plot, to where you were reading in the point of view of the killer, I thought that was pretty neat. Great book. 
4/5 stars


-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment