Sunday, August 28, 2011

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Anna and the  French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Released: December 2nd 2010
Publisher: Dutton
Pages: 372 US Hardcover

Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge to becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--- until she meets Etienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Etienne has it all. . . including a serious girlfriend.


But in the City of Lights, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction  high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt.


I completley fell in love this this book. To be honest I didn't think that I was going to like this book, or even buy this book. Then I saw that this book had so much hype, that it was good, so I decided to check it out. And boy was i not disappointed!  This book was completely swoon worthy. The books that I love to read are books that when your done reading them, you can't stop thinking about it, and that's how i felt about this book.


Getting on to the Characters. I thought Anna was a good protagonist, some parts she was a little annoying, but that didn't ruin the book for me. On the Etienne, I thought he was an awesome character, he was funny, smart, gorgeous, and wonderful!


I felt like over all this book was amazing! The plot, characters, and even the setting, I mean come on its Paris!
5/5 Stars 


-Bre











No comments:

Post a Comment