Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik

Released: August 2nd, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen
Pages: 288



Will Elise’s love life be an epic win or an epic fail?
At Coral Tree Prep in Los Angeles, who your parents are can make or break you. Case in point:
As the son of Hollywood royalty, Derek Edwards is pretty much prince of the school—not that he deigns to acknowledge many of his loyal subjects.
As the daughter of the new principal, Elise Benton isn’t exactly on everyone’s must-sit-next-to-at-lunch list.
When Elise’s beautiful sister catches the eye of the prince’s best friend, Elise gets to spend a lot of time with Derek, making her the envy of every girl on campus. Except she refuses to fall for any of his rare smiles and instead warms up to his enemy, the surprisingly charming social outcast Webster Grant. But in this hilarious tale of fitting in and flirting, not all snubs are undeserved, not all celebrity brats are bratty, and pride and prejudice can get in the way of true love for only so long.

WHOA. I really liked this book! I thought it was a very cute, light read! I loved everything about this book, from the plot to the characters. AMAZING!

Elise. She was an awesome protagonist. She sometime got on my nerves, and you will definetley see what I am talking about as you read the book. But other then that one part that she kept getting on my nerves, she was a great character. Jules, she is one of the four sisters of Elise. I really liked her character, I would definetley like to have an older sister like her, she is just really caring and more. Derek Edward... So hmmmm... what to say about him, Well first off at the beginning of the book, this kid is just awkward.. I'm like bro is this the guy that she is supposed to like end up with.?? Well let me tell you this he definetley opens up during the book. I really enjoyed reading about him. Webster... I did not like himm.!! I was so mad at Elise at this part!!! blaahhh I am not going to spoil it for you guys, you will just have to read the book!(:

Well, with that being said it was a good book, at some parts in the middle of the book it was a little slow, but then it would pick up. So go read it.. please. haha
4/5 stars

-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment